What is your most important financial asset? For most of us it is our cash flow. Not only does this provide us with our basic necessities; but, in addition, it is the basis for determining personal financial objectives and needs.
Identifying how much is appropriate to allocate to safe and secure investments? How much is life and disability insurance is necessary? What amount do I need to save each month to meet my retirement objective? There is probably no EXACT answer to any of these questions, but if you have not done a cash flow analysis, you have not established the baseline to answer these and many other questions.
Below is a list of the services we provide.
- Cash Management and Budget Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Investment Selection and Management
- Long and Short Term investment Planning
- Retirement Projections and Planning
- College Funding
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Individual, Corporate, Partnership, and Fiduciary Income Tax Preparation
- Estate and Gift Taxes
- Federal and All States
- Electronic Filing
- Free Tax Planning Meetings
- Withholding and Estimated Tax Calculations
- IRS Representation and Account Resolution